Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below, you may participate in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). If not, please see more information about acquiring a travel visa.

Each VWP Traveler Must have authorization under ESTA

In order to travel without a visa on the VWP, you must have authorization through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to boarding a U.S. bound air or sea carrier. ESTA is the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) automated web-based system to determine eligibility to travel without a visa to the United States for tourism or business. Visit the ESTA webpage on the US State Department  website for more detailed information, to apply for ESTA, and pay the fee.

Visa Countries