Many foreign visitors will need to obtain a US Business Visa in order to attend CCS’15. To determine if you live in a visa-waiver country, click here.
- If you need a visa, first complete your registration for CCS’15 (http://www.regonline.com/ccs2015). After you have completed your registration, we can help you prepare for your visa application by providing a letter of invitation verifying your registration for CCS’15. To request a letter of invitation, please send us all of this information:
- Your full name: ensuring that your name is given exactly as it appears on your passport.
- Your current position in your organization
- Your organization’s full name
- Your full address (as on the passport)
Send your request to Visa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 5 business days for the letter to be emailed to you.
For additional information on applying for a US Visa: US Visa Information (http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visitor.html#apply).
If you have any questions or problems with this form, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.