Conference registration now open
Conference registration now open
Registration Site: http://www.regonline.com/ccs2015
The registration fee includes:
- admission to all conference and satellite meetings — all five days,
- free admission to 2 days of pre-conference tutorials on complex systems science,
- 15+ world-famous plenary speakers,
- 21 keynote speakers who are leaders in track-related fields,
- conference materials,
- free local transportation between hotels, conference, and ASU,
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 10 coffee/snack breaks,
- 2 evening receptions (cash bar, free Hors d’oeuvres)
- one-year membership to the Complex Systems Society (CSS).
- full passcode-protected access to the conference mobile app for smartphones, pads and computers.
- Registration and payment can be made via our online payment systems.
*The student fee includes Conference registration at a discounted rate. To qualify for the student rate, a (low-res) scanned copy of a valid student ID card (academic year 2014/15) must be e-mailed to the CCS registration office (email@example.com. Subject: CCS’15 Student Registration). Attendees registered as students will be required to show student ID upon arrival at the conference.
Tickets for Special Events
Don’t miss out on any of the special events we have planned for the evenings of the conference:
Monday, September 28, 2015: Conference Reception at the Heard Museum. Your ticket includes a ticket to the museum with private viewing of this priceless collection of Native American arts, a wide selection of hors-d’oeuvres, iced tea and sodas, entertainment by Native American musicians and dancers, and transportation. Cash bar. Single ticket: $30.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015: Conference Dinner at the Desert Botanical Garden. Your ticket includes a ticket to the beautiful garden trails for a sunset walk amidst intriguing and exotic desert flora of the Sonoran Desert, hors-d’oeuvres in the Boppart Courtyard with relaxing entertainment, sit-down dinner in the elegant Dorrance Center, and transportation. Cash bar. Single ticket: $60.
Thursday, October 1, 2015: Farewell Friends Dinner at Fort McDowell Adventures. Don’t leave Arizona without saying “farewell” to your new friends and colleagues at a Southwestern Barbecue! Your ticket includes a sunset view of the Valley of the Sun, cowboy games, dancing to a county western band, transportation and, of course, Mesquite-grilled chicken and ribs. Cash bar. Single ticket: $30.
Foreign visitors to the conference may require a US visa for business travel. We can provide you with a letter of invitation for your visa application. Please start this process early as summer is a very busy time of year to be applying for a visa. To request a letter of invitation, please fill out and submit a request form.
Badge and Access
It is essential to keep your badge with you at all times to be able to access the conference sessions, meals and breaks, as well as other activities. Badges, together with the conference kit, will be handed out at the registration desk in Fiesta Inn Conference Center Lobby starting Monday, 28 September, 2015, 8:00 a.m.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
You have until Monday, 21 September, 2015 to process your payment through our online registration system. If you have not received an acknowledgment of payment by that date, you are invited to bring proof of payment to the registration desk on the conference site. Last minute on-site registration is discouraged, but is still possible. Payment for on-site registration can be made only by credit card.
– Online payments are possible via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Discover, and American Express). We cannot accept PayPal, wire transfers or personal checks).
– Cancellation policy: a handling fee of $150 will be charged for cancellations made prior to 15 August, 2015. No refunds will be issued after that date.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org